BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Inspiration

Wow, this post is so much different than the other two...

I had my first day at my new job yesterday. It was incredible! I am so excited to start working there! Its not that I don't like working where I am now, but the attitudes are so bad around that place. and I was offered a part time job with benefits! I do kind of feel bad about totally ditching old job though...

I have also come to the conclusion that this the best time of the year for me! This is what I have needed to get out of the funk I have been in. I want to do well at my job, I want to loose weight and look good. Most of all, I want to feel confident in myself all the time. I think the fact that I am finally totally over my ex-boyfriend has helped a lot. He was where I got my source of confidence for a long time, and its incredibly hard to gain that back. (totally unhealthy, right?)

Well, I am off to work out on this beautiful Saturday morning!

0 comments: