BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Work, Work, Work

Im at work today, not sure why. I can do this job from home. After all, thats why I moved into town, isnt it? No, I came here to do office hours. Because just working alone gets you nowhere in this job. In order to make any substantial amount of money you need to dedicate your life to this place. You have to do all the jobs that no one else, a.k.a. "the full-timers", wants to do. This includes cleaning out the dusty nasty supply cupboards in the garage or filing the insurance paperwork or organizing the equiptment that people use everyday.


But it doesnt matter, because I have already dedicated my life to this place.,.which means a lifetime of poverty and unhappiness. Guess I am in the same boat as most of the world. It would be nice to rise above that and at least just be happy.

0 comments: