BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 19, 2011

WAH Wah wha Whaaaaaaaaa

So....its been a freaking ridiculous long time since I have blogged. I'm not sorry.  There's really nothing new to say that isn't extremely depressing or self-depreciating. Just another back injury at work and somehow, school again. pile that on my extreme procrastination dysfunction and its a big 'ol boozy party up in here. (No, I haven't been drinking. In the last few hours...) I may have also become much much more cynical. hmmm. Oh well!

The title of this entry really captures how I feel my tonight. Things aren't really this bad, but with only getting  3 hours of sleep a night for the last 6 weeks due to back pain all night, and attempting to work light duty (sitting and shredding documents that are older than I am) and considering the fact that I had to spend my whole spring break doing that because the "higher ups" at my soon-to-be-ex place of employment decided I had nothing fucking better to do has just put me into a bad mood that even Vicodin isn't dulling away right now. (yes, I am taking it for the shooting pains down my leg, not just because I felt like it.) These last two months have felt like the worst 3 months of my last favorite job have been graciously put on replay. Like it wasn't agonizing and retarded enough the first time it all happened.

Well, I don't have any other thoughts except that my wonderful employee health nurse decided I don't need to be on work comp anymore and my last work paycheck was $3.59...and that has to get me through 2 more weeks, well...yeah, thats all I have to say.

I hope for my sake the next post is sooner and a hell of a lot more cheery than this one.

Night suckers.

0 comments: