BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hao Jiao, Bu Jian!

It has been a while! So much has happened in the last month, I don't even know where to begin. Well, as I have stated before, SCAS is no longer a part of my life. This time last month, saying, thinking, or hearing that would have put me straight into tears, but now its a sigh of relief. I miss working there, but it is so nice to have some time to myself. To actually be home when I am in town, and not view my apartment as a space where all my crap lives, while I live in a steel pole shed with some ambulances. 


The best news that I have is that I started school again, for Photography Imaging! It feels very good to be going back to school. (not something I thought I would say) 


The saddest news I have is that I have not worked in a truck since the 8th of December and I miss it to a point of insanity. Thankfully my back and knee have been doing well! I have an MRI on Friday to see what the heck is actually going on with my knee, and hopefully it's not too bad, and I will be able to go back to work! While it has been nice to focus on homework and such for the last few weeks, I have been so bored! (and those bills I have would LOVE to get paid, :) 


Life is good. ^_^

0 comments: